Want to become a member? Here’s all you need to know.
2018 Membership Fees
- Full Affiliation £22.00*
- Casual membership £12.00
- Junior membership (Ages 12-16) FREE
T-Shirt/Vest Package Deal
As above but to include a Smalley Road Runners branded t-shirt or running vest (normally £21.50)
- Full Affiliation £40* (Affiliation valid from 1 April 2018 to 31 March 2019)
As a fully affiliated member of Smalley Road Runners – you get a equal voice to express views and opinions of how the club is operated and input into its very bright future.
As a registered athlete you are able to access a number of benefits:
- Entry to events exclusively available to registered athletes – under UKA Rules for Competition many competitions, particularly track and field, are only open to registered athletes.
- Entry discounts (usually £2 minimum discount) on UKA licenced road and multi-terrain events
- The ability to have a say on how the sport is run and funded in a way that reflects your fundamental importance to the sport
- Opportunities for you, (and at times your club or your school) to get involved in exclusive events and experiences in association with British Athletics
- Your registration fee helps make a difference to many areas of the sport
- Exclusive offers – We work with partners including New Balance, InterContinental Hotels Group, and AfterShokz to provide registered athletes with exclusive offers and vouchers for money off
- Entry in the Great Run Club Challenge competition in the Great Run Events
- Entry into the Cross-Country League
Please complete the SRR membership form and bring to a club session